Western Riding Program
MSS Western Riding Program
• Young Novice Rider (Level 1)
For the young or inexperienced rider. Includes a private lesson - ½ hour of
grooming and tack up and ½ hour of instruction. $40
• Recreational Riders (Level 2)
Group lessons for intermediate - level riders. Includes a 1½ hour lesson - ½
hour of grooming and tack up and one hour of instruction. $45
• Advanced Lessons (Level 3)
For the serious riders who are committed to a weekly lesson to refine and
develop their riding and horsemanship skills. Includes a two hour lesson - one
hour of preparation and an hour instruction. $45
• Private One Hour Lessons
Available only upon request. Includes ½ hour grooming and tack up and an hour
of instruction. $65
Lesson Rules and Helpful Hints:
• All students must wear an approved helmet while riding and working around horses. Some helmets will be available to loan, but we cannot guarantee a fit for everyone. Serious riders who commit to weekly lessons should invest in their own helmet.
• Wear long pants and riding boots, avoid loose fitting clothing, and keep hair away from face.
• Plan for lessons to last about two hours. This allows time for preparation (grooming and tack), the instruction, cooling down the horses, and storing the equipment. Please advise those coming to pick up students to be flexible and plan for at least two hours per lesson. Refrain from scheduling activities before or after a lesson that may interfere with the completion of an activity.
• No Cancellations.
MSS Application & Registration Form
MSS Assumption of Risk Agreement
MSS Helment Agreement
MSS Liability forms
MSS Summer Camp
2017 Schedule & Sign Up form
MSS Youth Medical Care & Treatment Form
Photo Release Form